Dog lovers are always looking to make things better for their pets and themselves. After all, what’s better than making their lives a little better? Making yours too 😉 That’s why we’ve complied the 46 best doghacks for you. Enjoy!
1. Here’s a great way to study and play at the same time. Yay multitasking!
2. Stop searching for that doggie shampoo and put everything in a shower cady.
3. Don’t waste money on stuffed animals. Make a durable activity ball with a Hol-ee rubber ball, scraps of fabric, and treats.
4. Make your own anti-flea shampoo. 1 cup Dawn, 1 cup vinegar, and 1 quart of warm water. Massage in and let it sit for five minutes.
5. Remove pet hair from carpet with a squeegee.
6. Don’t spray your anti-teething chemicals. Use a wipe and spread it around instead. It works a million times better!
7. Fill an inflatable pool with cold water and ice on a hot day for a happy pup.
8. Train your dog to file his own nails with a piece of sandpaper and you’ll be golden.
9. Turn an empty pancake-syrup bottle into a portable squirtable water bottle.
10. Think your dog is worried about lightning? Nope, it’s the static electricity. Rub a dryer sheet on them and watch your pup settle down fast.
11. Tired of taking your dog out when you don’t have pockets? Grab this ingenious item from FozzyDogInc.com
12. This printable chart of things to keep from dogs is a life saver. Literally.
13. Stop paying super high prices for treats. At less than $7, you can give your dog fresh lamb in bite size amounts.
14. Don’t buy that expensive Kong stuffing. Just put in a block of cheese and microwave for a minute.
15. Cram some stuffing into an old pair of jeans to simulate a human lap that smells just like you.
16. Give your dog the ultimate summer brain freeze with a refreshing ice block. Throw in his favorite treats and toys for hours of his attention.
17. Keep your multi-dog life organized by creating a walking station right next to the front door.
18. A carabiner is a quick and easy way to leash your dog.
19. Have to give your dog pills? Make it easier on yourself with these yummy pill cases.
20. Invest in an escape-prevention harness if you have a small dog and a fenced-in yard.
21. Have a shedder? Wet a rubber glove to get the fur off furniture.
22. Save your dog from sudden stops by creating a hammock style car cover.
23. Don’t worry about ticks anymore. Apply a glob of liquid soap to a cotton ball and swab the tick with the cotton ball for a few seconds.
24. Stop your dog from eating too fast by putting his favorite ball in the bowl. Trust me.
25. Dog shopping just got easier. Print this out next time you go to Petsmart.
26. To help yourself brush their teeth, squeeze some enzymatic doggie toothpaste onto a Nylabone or rope toy and let your pooch go to town on it.
27. Here’s a dog’s body language explained. You’re welcome.
28. Save space in your house and turn a drawer into the perfect food container.
29. Speaking of dog food… use a plastic pitcher to store and dispense dog food.
30. Sprinkle parsley on your dog’s food for fresher breath.
31. Here’s your PSA for the day. Don’t forget that dogs’ paws are just as sensitive to heat as human skin.
32. Use a teapot to rinse dogs off in the bathtub without getting water and soap in their eyes.
33. Here’s another inexpensive treat: cut up apples in chicken broth and freeze them in an ice cube tray.
34. Did your little guy have an accident? Use vinegar on the urine to get it out fast.
35. To fix a sick dog’s stomach, add some low-sodium chicken broth to the drinking water.
36. Dilute your dog shampoo to make it last longer and easier to apply.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/dog-hacks/